The M3.4u options trading strategy is a very dynamic, fairly simple strategy which is designed to be traded on the Russell 2000 index. It is designed to maximize results in neutral to bullish market conditions.
In developing this program I took into consideration all the concerns and challenges traders brought up with the original M3 options trading strategy course and developed a strategy that is easily traded with small amounts of capital, can be back traded and analyzed across multiple platforms with less variability in results, more specificity in the guidelines (less subjectivity), and simpler positions with simpler, easier to execute adjustments.
Here is what is included in the classes:
Class 1 – Trading Strategy Introduction
- What is the M3.4u?
- M3.4u versus M3 back tested performance
- M3.4u trade examples
- Basic strategy description, back testing parameters, and entry guidelines
Class 2 – Trading Strategy Guidelines
- Strategy guidelines and subjectivity
- Up and down adjustment triggers
- Delta limits
- Exit triggers
- Back testing the strategy
- M3.4u trade summaries
- Grey areas for the trade
Class 3 – Properly interpreting back testing and results
- Interpreting back testing and trading results
- How to become skilled enough to rely on trading for an income
- Adapting to the market
- Learning approach
- Growth mindset
- Stages of learning
- Decision making
Class 4 – Combining M3.4u with the M3, V32, and Bearish Butterfly
- Please note this class is for subjective, advanced traders only
- Why combine strategies?
- Where does the M3.4u fit in with other strategies?
- Combining M3.4u with V32, M3, and the Bearish Butterfly
- Examples of trade strategy combinations
Sales Page ( more info )
John Locke – M3-4u Trading System
Access to Lifetime Membership
All the Premium Course in our site 2500+
Instant Access to 25TB Data
Free Future Updates
Early Group Buy Access
VIP Product List