Google Ads Courses Miss A Very Important Step
The Google Ads Certification process teaches you the theory of Google Ads but it does not properly teach you how to actually:
- And Optimise Your Campaign for Success.
Because the success of any Google Ads campaign is not judged by how clicks you get, or your impression share it is judged on the number of sales it creates or leads it generates.
The Google Ads certification process is designed to give you the basic skills to set-up and operate a campaign in Google, but is it not designed to teach you how to run a campaign with the highest profit margins possible. Why?
This is because Google wants you to create campaigns with the highest number of clicks – because that’s when Google gets paid.
But I will teach you how to create campaigns that focus on conversions where YOU get paid.
What You Get:
– Module 1: What is Google Ads & How the Google Ads auction process actually works. (If you don’t understand this process you won’t be able to create a successful campaign)
– Module 2: How to create your very own Google Ads Battle Plan, so you can successfully plan your campaign and make adjustments is the market conditions change.
– Module 3: Keyword research done right, you will be surprised to hear how I start my successful profit making keyword research. Plus I will teach you my 1 keyword method. Plus you also get my Keyword research template
– Module 4: How to get creative with Ad Copy to write ads that scream ‘CLICK ME’. I will also share my 4 elements that are a MUST for every ad. Plus you also get my Ad Copy character limit counter
– Module 5: Track what’s what with Conversion tracking. Get the data you need so you can scale your campaign and grow your business.
– Module 6: How to create your campaign – correctly. Plus learning why campaign and ad group naming conventions are important and by just calling your Ad group ‘Ad Group 1’ is a massive mistake that will cost you hours of time in the future.
– Module 7: How to save money & increase profits with my step by step optimisation process. Learn what to optimise and when to optimise every 72 hours, weekly, monthly or every quarter. Plus I will give you my optimisation checklist. Which is a checklist that I still use for all of my Google Ads campaigns.
– Module 8: ‘PRO TIPS’ on how to optimise a Google Ads campaign like a 15,000 hour master.
Sales Page ( more info )
Aaron Young – Google Ads Bootcamp