In the last few years I have helped dozens of people leave behind dead-end jobs and enter the world of high-earning remote tech sales.
Companies are handing out $50-70k base salary ($75-100k total comp) for entry level sales roles, and the hiring managers are actively looking for talent to fill them.
There are thousands of companies hiring salespeople right now and I have put together a simple to use guide to help you land one of them.
This will help you position yourself as exactly what these people are looking for. Inside you will find:
- Examples of the skills hiring managers are looking for
- A simple resume template to match your background to those skills
- My personal operating system for finding & landing jobs
- Links to job boards and strategies for finding remote sales roles
- The exact messaging I use to connect with hiring managers
- Interview tips & sample questions to stand out and get a job offer
Sales Page ( more info )
Kellen – Get a Remote SaaS Sales Job With Zero Experience