Unlock a proven system to bring out the best in your people, find more purpose in your role and maximize your leadership impact
Employees today wield more power, control and choice than ever before. They are looking for more than a paycheck and a promise of a promotion. Instead, they are looking for a place where they can belong, contribute meaningful work and have opportunities to grow and develop.
In other words, they are looking for more than a manager to direct them – they are looking for a coaching leader to engage them.
– 77% of managers felt they did a good job engaging their people
– Only 12% of employees felt their managers did enough to engage them
– In fact 2/3 of employees would forgo a pay raise to see their manager fired
Leave the old models of management behind – and become a coaching leader. Embrace a coaching leader’s mindset and skills- and transform how you interact, care for, lead and engage your people.
And the good news: if you follow our step-by-step plan, you’ll be able to become a coaching leader and experience the same results and success that thousands of other leaders have already experienced.
Learn More About the Becoming a Coaching Leader System
Building Champions CEO and Founder Daniel Harkavy created this system more than 30 years ago – and has helped thousands of clients and teams implement it. Hear why he is so passionate about it – and how it can help you become a better leader.
What You Will Learn
We will walk you step-by-step through a proven model that will transform your leadership and allow you to deliver extraordinary results for your people and organization – all while finding more fulfillment in your role.
- Exploring Employee Engagement: Defining what employee engagement is and isn’t – and the role you play in improving it
- Becoming a Coaching Leader: Understanding what sets coaching leaders apart – and how your beliefs and mindset drive your results
- Developing Your Coaching Skills: Exploring the key skills you need to be a great coaching leader – and how you can develop and sharpen them
- Focusing Your Efforts: Unpacking the 4 most important conversations that fuel engagement – and equipping you to have them with your people
- Building Your Structure: Building the right structure to help you be an effective coaching leader – and giving you best practices and tools to get started
- Putting It Into Action: Taking everything you’ve learned and turning it into an actionable plan – so that you can see immediate results
Daniel Harkavy – Becoming a Coaching Leader eCourse
Access to Lifetime Membership
All the Premium Course in our Site
Instant Access to 25TB Data
Free Future Updates
Early Group Buy Access
VIP Product Liast