Discover the Proven System For Scaling Your Ad Campaigns to Their Maximum Potential
Introducing: Pi Scaled
Here’s What This Course Is All About:
Chapter 1: Fundamentals
The necessary building blocks of selling shirts online
- Finding ideas for shirts in markets that are currently working!
- Competition is a good thing and we will show you exactly what to do
to sell successfully in those markets!
- Pixels, Images, Pages, and More! Doesn’t matter if you are new or more experienced. These key factors need to be known like the back of your hand!
Chapter 2: Ad Set Up
Correctly setting yourself up for success!
- How to target using the Audience Insights tool and find interest after interest to scale your campaigns. We also cover 3 other resources that will help you find interests to target when you pick the Al tool dry!
- Proper ad set up for starting your campaigns and prepping them for success. We will show you a testing method that will make sure you minimize cost before spending to much on a failure, keeping your risk low!
- Ad Optimization and Retargeting! Getting the most out of your winners through proven strategies to maximize ROI!
Pushing your shirt to as many customers as possible!
- Scaling 1.0 – Up and Out
- Scaling 2.0 – Lookalike Audiences
- Funding. This is something NO ONE is talking about. What happens when you get a winner? How will you fund that winner? We will show you exactly how a $200,000 campaign was funded so you can prepare for your winner too!
- Messaging your buyers – squeeze the most money you can out of your current customers!
Proving the methods
- Pi Day Case Study: We go into exactly how this campaign was done start to finish. This is a campaign everyone dreams about having, and we show you it step by step!
- 1,000+ Shirt Sold Campaign Case Study: These methods work day in and day out. We prove that with this case study on something outside of a big event like “Pi Day”.
- Growing Your Business: Learn how this business was built from the ground up and follow a seller who started with nothing and now has made the front of Teespring.com!
How to use it:
The Full Blown System For Selling T-Shirts Online That Produced One of the Largest Niche Campaigns to Date.
Matt Schmitt, Albert Leonardo – PiScaled Contains: Videos, PDF´s