What Is eBay Dropshipping?
eBay Dropshipping is a simple but profitable business model and it allows you to sell products without holding any inventory.
Here’s How It works:
- Find an item on the retailer’s website & list it on eBay for a higher price (Example: If the item costs $89 on Amazon, you list it on your eBay Store for $150)
- The customer purchases the item from your eBay Store
- You now purchase the same item you sold BUT you put your eBay customer’s name and shipping information instead!
- The retailer will ship and deliver the product directly to your eBay customer without you having to manually do any work yourself
- You collect the difference in price! That’s your profit and you didn’t even have to leave your house!
Why eBay Dropshipping Works So Well
eBay has been around for over 25 years! The platform has built a loyal customer base with over 2 billion daily transactions! This allows us to have a market to directly sell our products to.
In fact, most of these customers do not shop with other retailers, allowing us to sell the item to them directly!
What You Get:
Introduction and Foundation
- 1.1 Welcome To eBay Dropshipping
- 1.2 The Process And What To Expect
- 1.3 Mindset
- 1.4 Common Mistakes To Avoid
Setting Up Your Accounts
- 2.1 Creating Your eBay Account
- 2.2 Creating A Shopback Account + BONUS
- 2.3 Buying An eBay Store
- 2.4 eBay Store v No Store
- 2.5 eBay Promos And How To Utilise Them
- 2.6 What To Do If UNDER 18 Years Old
- 2.7 Tracking Profits
- 2.8 Increasing Selling Limits + SCRIPT
- 2.9 Taxes
- 2.10 Which Marketplace To Sell On
- 2.12 How To Live Chat eBay
- 3.1 Managed Payments & Signing Up
Avoiding Bans & Suspensions
- 4.1 *WATCH* A Common Suspension
- 4.2 When You Make A New Account
Sales Page ( more info )
Marcus Pereira – eBay Dropshipping Academy 2.0