“Instead of the usual 200-300 responses,
we got over 1,900 responses…”
“Proven Strategies to Increase the Number of Your Emails
Going Into The Inbox Versus The Spam Folder…”
To my fellow email marketer,
Did you know that an estimated 20% of legitimate emails never reach the inbox according to the world’s leading company on email deliverability, ReturnPath.
Every single email of yours that goes into the spam folder is lost revenue.
So what do you do? Who Can you trust?
Well, first I want to be completely honest with you.
Although I’ve been emailing for myself and clients for over 17 years… And I’ve been a deliverability consultant for lists in the six figure range (100,000 emails or more) and even in the seven figure range (1,000,000 emails or more)…
I Don’t Know Everything About Email Deliverability
That’s why I’ve gone to the MarketingSherpa Email Summit (the world’s larget email marketing conference) for the last eight years in a row and hung out with some of the world’s leading experts on deliverability.
I’ve had the privilege of asking questions and discussing how to get the maximum amount of emails into the inbox with the heads of email deliverability for some of the largest email service providers in the world…. And with the company that powers the deliverability of their client’s emails, ReturnPath.
We’re talking about the juggernauts of email whose email deliverability departments are probably bigger than the entire companies of other providers.
They include the following:
- Return Path
And here’s why this is important to you…
If you could hear these conversations, you wouldn’t believe 9 out of 10 things posted on Facebook about email deliverability.
It’s downright scary when I look at all the personal opinions and assumptions about email deliverability being passed off as facts these days.
Now while these conversations are extremely valuable and could be their own course, some things about email deliverability never change while others do.
So that is why I hosted 4 of the world’s leading experts on email deliverability during a webinar series where we discuss the following:
- The top three things you can do right NOW in 2015 to improve the deliverability of your emails and get more of them into your subscribers inbox and not the spam folder….
- How much money are you potentially losing because a large percentage of your emails are going into your prospect and customer’s spam folder — NOT the inbox…
- The darkside of email service providers and the evil manipulation tactics they use to deceive consumers…
- What user engagement actually means and how it affects your deliverability… (Engagement has changed!)
- How to find your sender score and interpret the results…
- The truth about the best optin strategy for the best deliverability…
- The top three worst strategies for improving deliverability…
- How to find out what your true deliverability actually is…
- What you can do to improve your email deliverability when faced with spam problems…
- Get answers to all your questions
- How to revive a dead a list and improve your email deliverability… (Step-by-step with email templates, strategy and more – New Webinar Coming Soon!)
So here’s the deal.
I’m going to offer you the following:
Email Inbox Warrior Course
When you invest in Email Inbox Warrior, you’ll recieve the following:
- 2 hour webinar with Dennis Dayman of Return Path. He’s been involved with deliverability and privacy for over 20 years for companies like Verizon, StrongMail, Eloqua.. and now Return Path, the world’s leader in email deliverability… (Dennis just did an updated version with all new information about how Gmail, AOL, Outlook and Comcast are measuring engagement and deciding whether to send your emails into the inbox or spam folder!)
- 2 hour webinar with Brendan Dubbels, the head of email deliverability for OfficeAutoPilot.
- 2 hour webinar with Michael Kelly, one of the top deliverability consultants in the world for Clickmail Marketing.
- 2 hour webinar with Daniel Dynette, one of the top self-hosted email deliverability experts in the world.
And Then There’s More…
- Email Deliverability Best Practices Checklist (Included with my webinar)
- Email Deliverability Worst Practices Checklist (Included with My Webinar)
- Interviews with more top deliverability experts from some of the largest email service providers in the world (including ReturnPath).
Jason Henderson – Email Inbox Warrior Contains: Videos, Audios, PDF´s