Master the new rules of money, get out of debt, and create multiple streams of passive income.
Hi, my name is Jaspreet Singh.
I’m the founder of the Minority Mindset & in this course, I want to show you how to use your money the right way.
- Not on the government’s terms…
- Not on your bank’s terms…
- And not on society’s terms…
Mastering money in this new economy to build your wealth
The majority of people are playing in this new economy with old economy rules. It’s more important than ever to learn how to use your money as a tool and create multiple streams of income.
I tried a bunch of things…
- Penny stock trading. A proven way to make tons of money?! Nope. A very expensive lesson.
- Online surveys. The only thing this gave me was a virus on my computer.
- Fixed rate CDs. Crappy returns & you can’t use your money for years. Not a good combo.
- High margin stock trades. Debt amplifies your mistakes when you’re inexperienced.
- Living wayyy below my means. Yes, this works – but you have to do it strategically.
- Buying “get rich quick” programs. I’ve purchased some and others have scammed me. You can’t sacrifice the sacrifice.
These were expensive lessons, but they taught me what I know now. It’s important to learn from your mistakes. But it’s a whole lot cheaper to learn from someone else’s mistakes.
The good news is, I spent countless hours compiling my financial journey into a course that will show you how to use your money as a tool to build your own wealth.
Here’s what you get
The course is strategically designed so you have time to digest the content without getting overwhelmed.
Week 1: Create Your Financial Base
- Strategic Saving: Create a plan on how to save your money so you can create a savings fund and learn how to pay off your high interest debts immediately.
- Saving Will Not Make You Rich: The majority of people become poorer when they save their money. That’s why you have to learn how to save strategically
- Proven Strategies to Create Your Financial Base: Learn three strategies you can apply right away to save money and pay off your high interest debts.
- My Story: Hear an in-depth story about my financial journey.
- Unexpected Ways to Save More Money: Learn 8 strategies you can use to keep more money in your pocket.
Week 2: Lead Your Money
- Let Your Money Make You Money: You will create a money management system while learning about the difference between active and passive investments.
- Why Retirement Is A Lie, Your 401k & Investing Explained: Retirement is an old model. Learn about retirement & 401(k) alternatives.
- What Goes Up Must Come Down: We will dive deep into market & economic cycles, what causes them, and how you can find discounted investment opportunities in any economy.
- What Is Money: What is your $100 bill worth? See how money is valued, how money is created, and how to protect your assets against inflation.
- How You Can Start Investing Today: A action-driven lesson, you will be given multiple strategies to start investing today.
- Why Wealthy People Invest in Real Estate: See how real estate investing works to create passive income, how you can get started, learn about real estate tax breaks, and things you should look for as a real estate investor.
- Shopping with The Minority Mindset – Stock Market Investing: Ever wonder how you can make money when other people spend money? This is how.
- Lending Money – Banks Never Lose: Banks have created a profitable game where they make money by issuing loans. How can you model them?
- Should You Invest with Debt: Learn about how you can strategically use debt as an investor, and see the easiest million dollar deal I ever did.
- Saving Vs. Investing Which Is Riskier: What’s safer, saving your money or investing? We will do an in-depth analysis to see how risky investing really is.
Week 3: Interest-Free Living
- Stop Making Your Banker Richer: See how much money you are wasting by financing things & learn how to pay off your remaining debts very quickly.
- What Can You Afford: Learn how wealthy people spend their money and see how you should spend your money with budgeting tips.
- Get Paid to Spend: Credit cards can be very lucrative if you use them correctly – you will learn how.
- Should You Buy A House Vs Rent: Unlike what many people believe, owning a home isn’t always the right answer. See what’s best for you.
- How To Buy Your Next Car: Cars depreciate in value quickly. Learn how to buy a car so you can keep the most money in your pocket.
Week 4 Multiply Your Income
- Earn More Money the Right Way: Financially speaking, working harder at your job is the worst way to make money. There is an alternative.
- Create an Income Generating Machine: Not all businesses are made the same. Study how some businesses can create reoccurring income.
- Discover the Power of The Internet: The internet changed the way business is done. No, you won’t have to do any lame surveys.
- Fail Your Way to Success: Making mistakes and failing is a part of being successful. I’m going to share a number of my failures and what I learned from them.
Week 5: Be Great
- You Only Live Once: Climb to the top of the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you. This is about wealth protection & giving back.
- Protect Your Assets: Estate planning, how to use legal tax shields, and asset protection strategies. These are advanced strategies to protect your wealth.
- Light Someone’s Candle: The more you have, the more you can do. Learn to incorporate giving into your lifestyle at every stage of your financial journey.
- Is College Worth It: Hear my opinion on whether college is right for you, and how you can do college the right way.
- Money & Relationships: Your partner is an investment. They can be a good investment or a bad investment. See what you can do to CLIMB to wealth as a team.
- Time & Delayed Gratification: Albert Einstein called compound interest the 8th wonder of the world. But you need time & delayed gratification.
Is the CLIMB To Wealth Blueprint Right For Me?
This course is not for everyone & I will be brutally honest if this course isn’t a good fit for you. I know this will costs me sales. But, I am not interested in selling a bunch of courses to people who will not benefit from it.
I want to see you succeed, even if that means you don’t purchase our product.
Here’s who CLIMB To Wealth is for:
- People living paycheck-to-paycheck, or in debt, looking for a better financial life
- People who are looking for a better uses of their money outside of their savings account.
- Go getters who want financial freedom. You want to live a life that the majority of people dream of. And you also understand this is not something that will happen overnight.
- People tired of being a pawn in the traditional system. If you are ready to break away from the “majority” you have to learn the rules to the game, so you can win in the game.
Sales Page ( more info )
Jaspreet Singh – The Climb To Wealth Blueprint