Learn how to set up, optimize, and scale your TikTok ad campaigns and how to produce amazing ads for TikTok.
My TikTok Ads strategies has been featured in the official TikTok For Business social channels. I have built my Twitter and Instagram following off of sharing my TikTok ad tips and tricks!
Brands I have worked with for TikTok media buying and/or creatives: BlendJet, Casely, Fabletics, Fernish, Gainful, Jones Road, Lalabu, Our Place, Outer Aisle, Perfy, Popsa, Miracle Sheets, Skinny Mixes, Snow Teeth Whitening, Sugar Bear Hair, Teema Towels, The Essence Vault, Topicals, Thrive Market, Wandering Bear, Verb + more.
What you get:
- What to expect in this course.
- How the iOS14.5 change in April 2021 had an effect on paid social advertising & why advertising on TikTok is the best platform for advertisers in 2022.
- Which industries/products perform the best on TikTok ads.
Determining Budgets & Seasoning The Pixel
- The most important step to seeing great results with your TikTok ads.
- Explaining the funnel and where to start to get the best-seasoned pixel.
- Introduction to the “Rule of 50.”
- See how much budget you need to optimize lower-level funnel events.
- How much budget do you need to get out of the learning phase.
- How long it will take you to optimize for each event in the funnel.
- My proven formula to determine the best TikTok daily budget based on your metrics
- Sharing tricks and tips to help with your ad conversion rate.
- Cost per add to cart/initiate checkout/purchase estimator
- Weekly metrics calculator.
- Take a look at the pixel events firing in some of my TikTok ad accounts.
- I show you how to get into your analytics for Ads Manager.
- Learn how to tell if your events are firing properly.
Account Structure & Building In Ads Manager
- My simple but very effective TikTok ads set-up.
- See how I use my Google Sheet calculator to structure my campaigns and how that structure evolves over time.
- Launching your campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
- Setting up the TikTok Pixel
- Tips and tricks on how to best set up your ad sets.
- How many ad sets and ads to have live at one time.
- How to utilize interest stacks + targeting expansion.
- Introduction to lookalike audiences.
- Learn a secret tool I use when switching from add to cart to initiate checkout.
- How long to run your ad sets.
- Should you have all of your spark ads in one place?
- Should you delete ads that have already run?
- How many ads can you have per ad set?
- Are retargeting ads on TikTok effective?
- Can you run TikTok ad campaigns for organic follower growth?
- How I would set up a brand new eCommerce account on TikTok
- Recommendations for: audiences to start with, number or creatives, conversion best practices.
- Should you do campaign budget optimization?
- How to name your ad groups.
- For placements should you choose TikTok, Buzzfeed, Pangle, or all three?
- Is keeping user comments enabled helpful?
- Should you allow users to be able to download your ads?
- What is automated creative optimization?
- Which audiences to target?
- Should you add in recommended interests from Tik Tok?
- How often to check your ad sets?
- Should you add in behavioral targeting?
- What picture and handle to use for your custom identity.
- Single ads vs. collection ads.
- What to put as your ad captions.
- Is broad or narrow targeting the best route to go?
- Should you target users under 25?
- Male or female targeting or both?
- How to create the best lookalike audiences and what that means.
- See how simple it is to create your first lookalike and custom audiences.
- A complete walk through to help set up your TikTok Pixel.
Optimizing & Scaling
- How to interpret the data in your TikTok ads manager.
- What metrics do I care about? Cost per click? CPA? Click-Through Rate?
- Order of importance of metrics on how to know if your ad is performing well.
- What your TikTok ROAS means.
- What metrics should I expect?
- Deep dive into metrics and which are the best to evaluate how I am reaching my target audience.
- What is a good CPM?
- What is the source of truth for TikTok ad performance?
- Should I use Google Analytics to measure TikTok ad performance?
- Which bidding strategy is the most effective?
- Learn the number one reason why TikTok stops spending your budget.
- Will limitations on the audience selection/bidding help or hinder reaching your daily ad budget?
- Should you go back to add-to-cart optimization?
- How much money does your ad need to spend before you kill it?
- Should you kill an entire ad set?
- Tips and tricks like make your existing ads perform even better
- How to use your old creatives as a basis for new winning ads.
Attribution & Reporting
- What 3rd party tools do I use to measure TikTok ad performance
- How TikTok measures attribution in their dashboard
- Changes on the horizon to TikTok’s attribution
- Post-purchase survey attribution with Enquire
- Server-side tracking attribution
- How to attribute TikTok sales in TripleWhale
- How to do TikTok reporting in TripleWhale
- How to create reports in TikTok Ads Manager
TikTok Ad Creatives
- All of my tips and tricks for shooting great TikTok ads
- Ad creative do’s and don’ts
- High-performing TikTok ad formulas
- Hooks you can test for your TikTok ads
- What tools and software do I use to edit
- How to film TikTok ad UGC
- Launching new creatives in your ad account
- How to do creative testing in TikTok ads manager
- How to select music for your ads and libraries I rely on
- How to get inspired for your TikTok ad creative
- What to put as your ad caption
- Should you film on your iPhone or in a studio?
- Should you use your Instagram ads for Tik Tok?
- Should you film in 4k or 1080?
- How to get great lighting for your TikTok ads
- How to align your environment per product and make it distraction-free.
- What should your frame be? Do you need a tripod?
- How to use your best emotion/voice to convey the product without sounding like an ad.
- Best ways to use fun, eye-catching transitions to keep them engaged.
- Ad intros that work for virtually ANY product.
- Ad lengths & sizes.
- Best practices for voiceover.
- Recommended filming tools.
- Apps I love for editing TikTok ads
- How to do transitions in CapCut.
- Is sound design and captions important for ads?
- Top 3 fonts to use.
- 3 things your TikToks should always have
- How to use the most popular ad creatives on TikTok for organic TikTok growth
- A fun and creative solution to tell your storyline if you are tired of using TikTok text.
- Find out if you should put new creatives into your new or existing ad set.
- When and how often to do creative ad testing.
- How to select the best music for TikTok ads and my favorite commercial-free music libraries
- Learn how to become a student of TikTok to stay inspired by top brand ads.
- Why the first 3 seconds are so important in your ad creatives
- How best to use effects like greenscreen to make your videos not look like ads.
- How you can be the best model in your ads.
- Should you be looking at a creator marketplace or should you find creators on your own?
- Similarities between whitelisting and spark ads.
Ad Creative Tutorials
- How I edit TikTok ad creatives using the CapCut app
- How I edit TikTok ad creatives using Instagram Reels
- Tips for the models that are staring in the ads
- How to shoot and frame TikTok ads
- Selecting the right environment for filming TikTok ads
Working With TikTok Creators
- My process for selecting TikTok ad creators
- Ranges for what TikTok ad creators charge
- How I search for new creators and what I look for
- 3rd party platforms I use to source creators
- Introduction to #paid and the TikTok Creator Marketplace
- Guide & Brief for working with TikTok creators
- Introduction to TikTok Spark Ads
- How I use Spark Ads in my ad accounts
- What the benefits are of spark ads
- Running spark ads from the creator account vs the brand account
- Instructions for generating the authorization for spark ads
- How to launch spark ads in your ad account
Sales Page ( more info )
Savannah Sanchez – TikTok Ads Course