If you want to accelerate your copywriting success…write bigger winners faster and more often…and master the secrets of what’s working NOW to maximize profits, you’ll want to get your hands on this in-depth copywriting training. In this complete virtual program, Kim reveals her own system for writing successful controls from start to finish.
Get ready to accelerate your copywriting success…write bigger winners faster and more often…and master the secrets of what’s working NOW to maximize profits
In this complete virtual program, Kim reveals her own system for writing successful controls from start to finish.
Not only will you receive videos of Kim’s full-day Copy Intensive at her Copywriting Velocity live event (including a breakdown and analysis of one of her successful joint supplement controls), you’ll get the complete set of 146 detailed slides from Kim’s presentation packed with real-life examples.
You’ll also get audio and video trainings on writing Headlines, Leads, Fascinations (including 27 fascination formulas), Offers & Closes, and a start-to-finish breakdown of an anti-aging supplement control, plus detailed slides of each presentation.
Plus you’ll get a bonus audio recording of an exclusive interview with Green Valley Natural Solutions founder and copywriting legend Lee Euler.
Copywriting Velocity Copy Intensive
Kim Krause Schwalm presents her approach to writing successful control promos to an intimate group of copywriters and marketers. Copywriting superstar Carline Anglade-Cole and top email marketing expert “Big Jason” Henderson are also in the audience and contribute many tips as well.
Kim covers everything from research to coming up with the big idea to tips for structuring and writing engaging, persuasive copy that sells.
- Copywriting Velocity Copy Intensive Part 1 video
- Copywriting Velocity Copy Intensive Part 2 video
- Copywriting Velocity Copy Intensive Part 3 video
- Copywriting Velocity Copy Intensive – Slide Deck
- Copywriting Velocity Control Breakdown of Triple Joint Relief promo video
- Triple Joint Relief sales page promo
- Triple Joint Relief sales email control
Module #1: The Art and Science of Writing Headlines
Kim Krause Schwalm shows you how to write compelling headlines that demand attention and get your copy read in this Copywriting Velocity training module, including…
- Nine types of killer headlines, with actual promo examples of each one
- “Which headline won?” real-life tests (the winners may surprise you!)
- Secrets to using a unique mechanism successfully in your headline
- How to decide what type of headline works best for your product and market
- Eye-opening critiques on headlines to help make yours far stronger
- And much more!
Module #2: Secrets to Writing Leads
Kim Krause Schwalm shows you how to write leads that hook prospects early on and prime them to buy in this Copywriting Velocity training module, including:
- The six most powerful types of leads (plus specific examples and an analysis of what makes them work)
- Five easy opening sentences that get your copy read (plus how I used one of these opening sentences to get a hot new control!)
- The three essential things your lead MUST do well. Hooks your prospects early and DOUBLES your chances of making a sale
- How to determine which type of lead is best for your product and market
- and much more!
Module #3: The Truth About Fascinations
Kim Krause Schwalm shows you how to write intriguing fascinations and maximize their selling power in this Copywriting Velocity training module, including:
- 27 fascination formulas that will help your bullets write themselves(plus examples of each type)
- Why you should write lots of fascinations no matter what you’re selling
- 10 rules for writing fascinations that make your prospect insatiably curious
- How to adapt your best fascinations into headlines, email subject lines, sidebars, or even your main hook (plus examples)
- Fascination-writing exercises and critiques you can apply to your own bullets
- And much more!
Module #4: Powerful Offers and Closes
Kim Krause Schwalm shows you how to write sizzling-hot offer and close copy that make it almost impossible for your prospect not to buy in this Copywriting Velocity training module, including:
- The four primary types of offers (plus do’s and don’ts for each!)
- How to structure your offer and give it the best shot of handing you a control—while maximizing your royalties
- Top tips for a great guarantee including examples
- The most essential elements for a killer close—plus a deep analysis of the close section in one of my hottest current controls
- Examples and breakdowns of upsells, cross-sells, and down-sells used in highly successful funnel copy that’s working right now
- And much more!
Module #5: Evolution of a Control
In this training, you’ll get to see me break down a successful anti-aging VSL control from beginning to end!
When I first began working with my copywriting mentees, I had recently written a promotion for a division of Agora for an anti-aging supplement. Because the research and writing process was still fresh in my mind, I did an in-depth training session on it.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover:
- How to gain an unstoppable edge by getting what you need in your “start kit”—plus other essentials you should request that many copywriters don’t think to ask for!
- Why you should always go beyond what the client gives you. Here’s where else to look for the best studies and other proof elements to boost your copy’s power.
- How I analyzed the current control I was up against—and identified its strengths and weaknesses. (You can use this same process for every new promo you write!)
- The actual research article that sparked my “big idea”—and handed me a hot new control. (I take you from initial “spark” to finding the right story to use in my lead).
- The exact emails I used with my client to move the approval process along quickly and sell them on my desired copy platform. (Many less experienced copywriters flub these communications up!)
- Why I structured the promo the way I did—plus the thinking that went into the order of ingredients presented.
- Where I first introduced the product in the VSL—and what you should always take into consideration when deciding when to introduce yours in any long-form promotion.
- The specific ingredient naming strategy I used to set the product apart from the competition. (You can make even the most common and boring ingredients sound new and unique when you do this!)
- The simple close trick that makes your prospect act NOW (no, it’s NOT a deadline!)
- How to “throw down the gauntlet” in your close copy. This strategy takes “future pacing” to an even more effective level. Plus the actual copy in my promo that did this.
- And much more!
Sales Page ( more info )
Kim Kraus Schwalm – Copywriting Velocity
Access to Lifetime Membership
All the Premium Course in our Site
Instant Access to 25TB Data
Free Future Updates
Early Group Buy Access
VIP Product List