YouTube Complete guide to starting a YouTube channel, getting more views & subscribers, and building a brand with videos!
(Even if you are a complete beginner)
Created By: Shan Ruthra
Create your own successful YouTube channel
Why should you make money on YouTube?
- 81% of people between 15 and 25 in the United States use YouTube
- 15% of the traffic on YouTube come from the US
- Each YouTube visitor spends about 11 minutes on the site per day
- Every visit on YouTube, on average, results to 6.5 page views
- 70% of YouTube usage is done on mobile
- The revenue of YouTube in the US is about 5.5 billion dollars
Can you see now why YouTube is the best platform to make money?YouTube is very much alive, and other social media channels pale in comparison to it. And the best part? YouTube is a platform that is hard to penetrate. What does this mean?
It means that people cannot easily build a YouTube channel.
Here are the benefits of having a channel:
- Massive Amount of Traffic – I mentioned earlier that YouTube is home to 2 billion active users
per month. It is the second-largest search engine in the world and the third most visited website
below Google and Facebook.
If you can tap into this traffic, your business is all set. But this is not going to easy—you need to
learn the techniques that I use to succeed in this area.
- You have an asset – on YouTube, the videos you post will be there forever, and why is this
good? This is good because you only upload that video once, and you can expect tens of
thousands of views.And once your YouTube video is gaining traffic, the algorithms are going to trust it. What this means
is that it will recommend your video to users who have an interest in your niche.
- You will be found on Google – if you the right keyword, Google will show your videos not just
on YouTube, but also on the Google search results pages. And if a person sees that you have an
interesting video, the user will watch it instead of clicking on a blog post.
One interesting thing you need to understand about the internet is that 60% of all clicks on Google
are for the first three recommendations. And if your YouTube video is out there on top, you can
expect more traffic and views.
Now, how does this solve your financial problems?
If you have YouTube assets, you can earn via the following:
- Ads – YouTube pays content creators money. This is the main monetization method for
YouTubers. If people watch your videos, they are forced to watch ads.You get a percentage of how much the advertiser paid YouTube. And if your viewer clicked in
the ad, you would even get paid more money!
- Merch – many YouTubers have a massive follower count. These followers buy their
merchandise, such as hoodies, shirts, and mugs.You can do the same if this is the way you want to monetize your YouTube channel.
- Traffic – if you are a blogger, dropshipper, or online store operator, you need traffic. If you rely
on only organic traffic to traffic via tour blogs, you will spend years building traffic.But if you have a YouTube channel, you can direct your YouTube traffic to your website. If they like what you offer, they will make a purchase from your store, or even click on your affiliate links!
But how do you do all this?
And where do you even start?
The solution is YouTube Masterclass!
Who should take the YouTube Masterclass?
I have been on YouTube for a while, and I know what it feels to get stumped. I built this course to fit the needs of many people.
My YouTube Masterclass is for you if:
- You want an online business – this course is built to take your hand and show you the way to build an online business on the YouTube platform. If it is your first time, there is no need to worry. I will show you the ropes.
- You have no experience – if you want to start a YouTube channel, but you do not know where to start, you found the right mentor. I will teach you all you need to learn and do to build a successful and profitable YouTube channel.
- Your channel is not making money – if you already have a YouTube channel and it is not earning money, I can help you. This is not uncommon—people launch channels, and they do not make money.
This is one of the things I will share in the course. In this part of the training, you will learn how to analyze what is wrong with your channel, and you can make the corrections needed. Once you have followed the steps I told you to do, you can expect to get better earnings than what you used to.
- You want traffic – if you have a blog, Shopify store, or any e-e-commerce website, you need traffic. The most common way to get free organic traffic is by search engine optimization. The problem is that there are over 2 million blogs posts related at any given day, so how will you match up against that?
One of the least used methods in building traffic is YouTube. Again, people are scared of using this channel because they do not know how to create videos. But what if you can learn how to do it?
And what if you do not even have to shoot your own videos?That is the secret that I am going to share with you in my YouTube Masterclass—how to make money on YouTube without creating content!
If you want to master the YouTube platform, I have you covered. It does not matter if you are a beginner or not; there is something in this course for you!
Dream Cloud Academy – YouTube Masterclass 2020