FIVE FIGURE NICHE SITE
How To Create a Profitable FIVE Figure Niche Site With a Step-By-Step Blueprint
- Learn how to pick a niche that’s profitable & long tail keywords that convert.
- The factors to analyze the competition – even if you don’t have any paid tools.
- Build backlinks & promote your site so it won’t get penalized by Google
- Follow a proven step-by-step Niche Site system.
This course was created with proven principles, techniques, and strategies that work. It’s broken down into easy-to-follow, step-by-step lessons that allow you to walk through each of the phases of creating a profitable Amazon Affiliate niche site.
Each lesson will leave you with a plan and schedule so you can methodically do what you’ve learned.
Five Figure Niche Site provides the exact blueprint to follow for a successful Amazon Associate Niche Site
Imagine what it would be like to wake up each morning and see the new sales you made overnight without giving it a second thought.
It’s about creating something (and doing the work upfront) that will allow you make money while YOU:
- Spend time with your family
- Spend time with your friends
- Sit on the beach while on vacation
- Hike in the mountains
- Binge watch Breaking Bad
- Or whatever you want!
The special thing about “passive income” is that when you stop trading time for money, income is scalable. It’s scalable in a way that’s not possible if you have a regular, full-time job.
What will you learn in the FFNS Course?
How To Create a Site & Get Traffic in 6 Weeks
Starting a FIVE Figure Niche Site (FFNS) sounds … Overwhelming. When you’re just starting out, it sound like a huge goal, impossible even. It’s not impossible if you treat it like a project.
We break it down into tiny chunks of work. That’s where my project management background is essential.? I’ve worked on multi million dollar projects and helped break the work down into manageable chunks.
It’s not about “get rich quick tactics” or “gaming the system” – It’s about following a refined process that’s been tested again and again.
People talk about publishing massive amounts of content and building “authority sites”?, right? You should think about publish sufficient content.
But you don’t need to start publishing huge amounts of content right off the bat.
In FFNS,? you’ll be implementing my proprietary Content Traffic Profit Sprint that gets you traffic fast.
Yep, 6 weeks. If you work along with the course, then you’ll be able to get traffic to your site if not sooner.
8 Units of Video Lessons
I cover everything from finding a niche to picking a domain name and theme.
Plus I show you all the behind the scenes tips and tricks that I know. I’ll go over all the details later.
I don’t hold anything back.
It’s several hours of video training, over-the-shoulder tutorials, and real-life examples. Over 47 Video Lessons.
A Proven, Repeatable Blueprint
I’m a Project Management Professional and that means I’m an expert in setting up systems.
That’s what I’ve done with niche sites.
I’ve been able to create a system that works not just for me, but it also works for people that I teach.
Unit 0: Setting the Stage
You’re going to learn about the Amazon Associate Program.
Why? So you’ll have a great foundation to help you get started an your niche site.
As you know, there is a HUGE opportunity for creating niche sites right now. And Five Figure Niche Site is designed to help you seize this opportunity. Throughout this training, I walk you through exactly how to start and grow an Niche Site business from scratch to 4 and 5 figures and beyond, step by step.
- Lesson 1: Why the Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: What If…?
- Lesson 3: How Much Can Money Can You Make With Amazon Niche Sites?
Unit 1: Selecting Your Niche
The goal of this Unit is to figure out your niche. It’s a lot of brainstorming and research. You’ll learn all about WHAT to look for and what to AVOID.
- Lesson 1: Techniques for Generating Ideas
- The 3 brainstorming ideas that I use.
- The reason why you need be unfiltered and free during this stage.
- How to do some prospecting in Amazon
- Lesson 2: A Primer on Keywords & The Keyword Golden Ratio Method
- The Four types of keywords.
- The Two (of the four) that you’ll be targeting for your niche site.
- Examples of each of the Four types.
- Lesson 3: Keyword Research Tools
- The keyword volumes that you’re going to be targeting for your niche site.
- The number of keywords that you need to target for your pillars.
- What the Keyword Golden Ratio tells us and how to calculate it.
- Lesson 4: Summary
Unit 2: Competition Analysis & Niche Selection
You’ll learn about analyzing the competition for your potential niches. Why?
Because by the end of Unit 2, you WILL be choosing your niche.
If you pick a niche too fast without analyzing the competition, then you might be in for a rude awakening!
You might pick a niche where you’re facing a GIANT competitor.
It’s not that you can’t compete with a giant, but it’s more important to get traction FAST.
By going after less competitive keywords in less competitive niches, you can generate revenue faster.
And, the techniques you’ll learn can be used for any competition analysis in the SERPs – niche competition or keyword competition.
We’ll be talking about SEO factors that matter, tools to use for competition analysis, and tying it altogether with keyword research.
- Lesson 1: Two Important SEO Factors
- Lesson 2: Tools
- The signs to look for in the SERPs that indicate it’s a good niche.
- Demos for the Competition Analysis Tools.
- The thought process and flow of competition analysis that I use – via a screenflow.
- Lesson 3: Metrics for Choosing a Niche
- What to analyze for each niche’s search results.
- How to fill out the First Page Competition Worksheet.
Unit 3: Setting Up Your Site
At the end of this lesson, your site will be set up! It goes by fast once you get started and most people can set up their site over a weekend.
- Lesson 1: Choosing a Domain Name
- Why you don’t want an exact match domain name
- Examples of brandable domains
- Why you should try to get a brand new domain name
- Lesson 2: WordPress and Selecting a Host
- What shared hosting is
- Why you don’t need WP Engine hosting right now
- Why you should NOT waste time on a theme
- Lesson 3: Plugins and Baseline Pages
- Why you don’t want to have many plugins
- What plugins you need
- What pages you need to have in place right away
- Lesson 4: Summary
Unit 4: Creating & Publish Content
Content is what makes this niche site thing work.
You need content to get your site to rank in Google
You need content so that people will read your website
You need content to get your visitors to click over to Amazon
- Lesson 1: The Value of Content
- The value of content
- “The Content Myth” and why you need less than you think
- The “Content Traffic Profit Sprint” that gets you traffic faster
- A little bit about Agile Project Management and why it can change the way you do nearly everything
- Lesson 2: Content On Your Site
- The 2 types of content you need so that you provide value to your visitors
- WordPress Silos and why you don’t need them for your niche site
- Organizing content with pages and posts so that you don’t have to architect 50+ pieces of content out of the gate
- How to prioritize your content
- Lesson 3: Product Reviews
- What content needs to be in a review
- The Perfect Amazon Review
- Why you need Non affiliate content
- Lesson 4: Where To Get Content
- Why you should write some of the content
- Why you should hire someone for some of the content
- Where to get free images
- Why you can’t just take images you find online
- Using YouTube videos
Unit 5: Applying to the Amazon Associate Program
The ultimate goal of your site is to help people make a purchasing decision about a product, and then actually buy the product. The catch is that you want them to go to Amazon through your affiliate link.
How do add affiliate links? First you have to be in the Amazon Affiliate program. That’s what we’ll cover in this Unit. Plus, what to do if you’re rejected.
- Lesson 1: The Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: Adding Affiliate Links
Unit 6: Promotion, Outreach, and Link Building?
This unit is all about getting traffic your shiny new niche site.
Why are we focusing on Promotion, Outreach, and Link Building?
The traffic is what we’re after of course. The goal is to have people visit your site, learn something helpful about a product, and then buy something on Amazon.
So, to get that free, organic traffic from Google, you need to have backlinks pointing to your site.
- Lesson 1: Goals
- White, Gray, and Black Hat
- Why pure White Hat is pretty much impossible
- The difference between ‘nofollow’ and ‘dofollow’ links
- The simple 3 step, White Hat link building approach
- Lesson 2: Blog Commenting
- Why comments are great even though the links are ‘nofollow’
- The CommentLuv plugin and why I love it
- The right way to search for blogs to comment on
- More footprints to find blogs to comment on
- Lesson 3: Social Profiles and Guest Posting
- The 3 reasons social profiles are worth while, even if they’re ‘nofollow’
- The 8 baseline social profiles that I set up
- The 3 mistakes that I made with guest posting
- The simple steps for guest posting effectively
- The content quality tiers for guest posts
- All the templates that I use for guest posting
- And more…
- Lesson 4: Summary
Unit 7: Scaling Up – Building More Sites
We’ll be covering growing your business and scaling up.
It’s important to understand when to scale up. BUT it’s even more important to know when you shouldn’t scale up.
- Lesson 1: When to scale up and when NOT to
- The wrong way to scale
- Why I like to expand one site vs creating a new site
- The 2 things you need before you should start a new site
- Why you only need a few terms ranking #1 to have a Five Figure Niche Site
- Lesson 2: Be a Manager
- The wrong way to delegate
- The “Super Virtual Assistant” myth
- Why people fail at outsourcing
- The 3 things that you can outsource
- Why templates are the magic bullet to growing
Doug Cunnington – Five Figure Niche Site Contains: Videos, PDF´s