How to Remove Negative
Results from Google’s Page 1
With A Few Simple Clicks
And Make Huge Profits Doing It!
With this new tactic, you rarely need
backlinking, articles, press releases.
No dirty Neg SEO campaigns.
Just push “Submit” and watch bad results drop off page 1 to STAY.
My aunt sent me this desperate request.
You see, their business got sued a few years back.
It was a bogus lawsuit, a total money grab.
The Judge basically threw it out.
But then, their worst nightmare came true:
A government page about this lawsuit showed up in google.
EVEN WORSE: It was one of the TOP results in google when you searched for their business.
Their reputation was suffering and they were losing business. No one bothered to read the lawsuit to see that it was totally false. They just got spooked and took their business somewhere else.
I Couldn’t Get That “Bad Page” To Go Away!
I told my Aunt no problem I can help. I’m suppose to be a SEO Guru, right? I’ve consulted with many others with reputation management problems and helped them. This will be a piece of cake!
WRONG! I don’t know if you ever tried to knock an authority .GOV page out of google, but that thing just would not budge! I tried all the usual tactics for removing pages like this, and nothing worked.
I’m supposed to be this guru SEO wizard, and yet I could not get it to move. It was driving me nuts.
Then I Discovered
The “Reputation” Google Ranking Factor
Finally, I went back to the drawing board. Forget backlinks. Forget press releases, web 2.0 pages, and all the other standard ways to do this. I didn’t want to do negative SEO because it was my Aunt’s business and wanted to stay at least “greyhat.”
I went through the archives of my SEO mastermind groups and private blackhat forums. Had anyone dealt with this before?
And there it was, buried deep, a discussion about a totally different ranking factor that had nothing to do with backlinks or articles or pagecount.
And It is Very Easy to Manipulate!
The best thing about this google ranking factor is, hardly anyone tries to use this for profit.
Like I said before, hardly anyone talks about it.
Probably because it only works in reputation management situations.
This is a very low priority for Google, totally under the radar. There are very few automatic checks in place to protect this from abuse.
All You Need is A Couple Tools
And An Internet Connection!
I will teach you how to do this in my new training.
First, you combine a couple tools. One you have probably already heard of and may even own, it is a common tool for Internet Marketers.
The other is almost unknown but easy to get. (Neither of these have anything to do with backlinks by the way.)
The automated tool does all the work for you, and literally removes negative results from google’s first page, in front of your eyes.
After Completing the Process,
Bad Results Are Gone
(I’ve done this multiple times, so easy)
The Here’s a screenshot of my Aunt’s page 1 results.
Note, on the right side you can see all the other stuff I tried.. I got them a 1 box/site listings, created youtube videos, web 2.0 pages etc..
Only this “Reputation Factor” process worked in the end!
One Year Later, the “Bad Page” Is Still Gone.
The best thing about this is, once you complete the process, these bad links stay off page one. If you ever see one start creeping back, I can show you a simple process to kick them back very easily.
I’m Offering a 2+ Hour Training on this Method
Learn the following:
- 3 Different methods to completely remove negative links from google’s first page by manipulating this “Reputation Algorithm Factor”
- How to quickly get clients who need this service. You can charge $500, $1000 and even more, PER KEYWORD PHRASE for this. People are desperate to get this negative stuff removed and you will have a guaranteed solution for them.
- Links to the tools you will need, as well as full walkthrough for how to use them (After you see me do it live, you’ll see how simple it is.)
- 4 Other reputation management techniques you probably haven’t heard of before.
- Trying to get rid of certain mentions of your company? How to trick google into removing them as “duplicate content.”
- An online gaming technique that we converted for reputation management. It annihilates bad links, almost like a video game.
- How to use youtube for reputation management.
- Live Q and A session for as long as you need me.
- I am limiting this to a smaller group so we can all benefit, this technique will not get watered down.
Huge Profit Opportunity for You:
The web is filled with people wishing they could make bad results just “go away.”
People are desperate to protect their reputations.
It is easy to find these people and get them as clients. They’ll pay you $500-$1000 and all you’ll have to do is push a button to deliver their results.
Five Step Process
Makes You Money From This
1. Go on complaints.com and look for local businesses who are listed there.
2. Search google for their business name.
3. If a complaints.com link is on the first page of google, email the business a screenshot and tell them you can remove that link for them!
4. Go on elance.com and search for “reputation” and “reputation management.” Bid on those jobs. (They will pay you $500-$2000 per job.)
5. Remove their bad links with my process and profit!
One job could easily pay for the cost of this training.
Screenshots of the Tools I Use:
I’ll teach you how to use these. It may look complicated but you don’t need to be a geek to do this. I’ll make it all simple for you.
Once I show you how to do it, you’ll slap yourself at how easy it is to knock negative pages from page 1 of google.
These tools do it all for you:
Chad Kimball – Reputation Management Hacks Contains: Videos, Tools….