Are You Ready to Add An Extra Zero to Your Bottom Line Every Month without Creating More Products?
and Learn the Secrets to Running Your Business on Autopilot?
How to Build a Powerful Business using System Creation and Intelligent Staffing
What’s Inside of “Build Your Dream Team”?
Immersion Session 1:
Smart Business Process Creation
This is our Secret. This is What Makes Us an Income Generating Machine and is the Engine behind Millions of Dollars in Sales and High Quality Products and Service. Inside this section you’ll learn how to create intelligent business processes that each make you money (over and over).
Inside This Session you’ll Learn:
- How to Effectively Build a Business Process that eliminates the need for you to be involved in that Task or Set of Tasks (so you can go on vacation while your business still runs).
- How to Map the Employee Workflow so that they fit into what you are already doing (and you don’t have to change your business based on them).
- How to determine whether you hire an outsourced worker or an in house employee.
- How to know when you should offer equity (it’s rare… but there are cases where this is the right choice).
- A Sample Workflow that we use for our Employees so that you know how to build processes.
By the time you’re through with this part of the course you’ll have the exact formula to build out processes and be ready to actually hire an employee (this is how our employees make money for us almost right out of the gate).
Immersion Session 2:
Finding and Hiring the Right Talent
What if you never had to worry about hiring the wrong person and were able to find talented people to help you grow your business?
It doesn’t matter how big or small your business is right now, being able to find the right talent is essential to each phase of growth for your company.
Inside this Session You’ll Learn:
- The Places We Recommend Looking for Good People. (Finding High Level Staff vs “Bit Players” is a completely different process and we’ll show you how to do it).
- How to Hire People that Do Things that You Don’t Understand Completely. (Designers, Coders, Developers, Finance, etc).
- How to make first contact and eliminate the wrong candidates right away.
- How to Interview Confidently. ( You Get our Simple Interview Guide with the questions you MUST ask every candidate).
- The Secret to Onboarding Your Staff using Training Plans (Sample Training Plan PDF Included)
- The Legalities of Hiring (We include Sample Contracts)
- The Simple Clauses that you need to Add that NO ONE THINKS OF (ask me about our “Asshole Clause”)
By the time you’re through with Session 2 you’ll have a clear understanding of how to find staff, how to hire them, and how to make sure you find the people that will fit everything you designed in Session 1 of this course.
Immersion Session 3:
Building a Happy Team and Keeping yourself out of Legal Trouble.
What good are building business processes and hiring talented people to carry them out if you can’t keep them happy and working with other team members?
We aren’t leaving anything out and that’s why we’ll be covering the secrets to building a happy team. We’ll also show you the secrets to keeping everything legal and avoiding the pitfalls of paying people the wrong way.
In this Session You’ll Learn:
- The 7 Rules To Keep Your People Happy.
- How to Keep Your Team Productive Day in and Day out.
- 4 Examples (that you can steal) of how we Keep Our Staff Close (even those that work remotely).
- How to Develop Rockstars (Life Path Building and Stumbling Block Removal).
- How We Do Employee Reviews.
- How to Handle and Resolve Conflict.
- Benefits and Insurance – what is required vs what is nice (you’ll be surprised at what the law says here).
- What Legal Documents you Must Have and How Long to Keep Them.
- Payroll Details including Taxes and the IRS .
- When and How to Fire Someone (including the exact words you should use).
By the time you’re through with Session 3 you’ll have a clear understanding of how to build a real company culture and make sure that you stay legally protected and on the right side of the IRS. This is key if you have employees (even if they live outside of the United States).
Ben Adkins – Dream Team Immersion Contains: Videos, PDF´s, Documents