“A New And Revolutionary Program That Will Double Your Productivity… “
Discover the Secrets to Conquering Procrastination, Channeling Focus, Eliminating Distractions and Taming Email.
Introducing: The Productivity Blueprint
This is an opportunity to join a select group of individuals around the world – almost a secret society if you will – of people who are productive, who move their lives forward every week, every month, every year, without fail.
These are the people who if you meet them 12 months apart, look and are doing things remarkably differently. They are progressing in their lives and aren’t stuck in the same year-after-year-after-year rut that most people are. These are the people who really “get” how productive work WORKS, how our brains work, and how human beings are able to produce, excel and perform at their best.
No, there isn’t an online forum or Facebook group where these people congregate. These people are hidden in plain sight. They are the people who at a party have people come up to them, and ask them for business, or work, or career advice. They are the people who get invited to speak at conferences. They are the people who are brought into companies as consultants, and quickly become best buddies with the CEO and upper management.
You see, high-performing individuals recognize other people who are also high-performers. They naturally gravitate towards each other. And if you don’t know a lot of these people yet, it’s because you’re not quite there yet.
In the Productivity Blueprint you’ll learn the skills, processes, mindsets and habits you need to be a high-performing individual. Here’s what that looks like:
- You’ll double (or like some people have,triple or quadruple) your productivity.
- You’ll get to your goals faster than ever before, and be that success story you’ve always wanted to be.
- You’ll get people wondering why all of sudden you have all this free time to do the fun things that you’ve always wanted to do.
- You’ll become a high-performing individual. You’ll be that person that everyone is going to ask “how do you get so much done?”
People watching from the outside, won’t get it.
They’re are going to wonder how you have your life together. They will be jealous of how much free time you have as a result of your newfound productivity skills.
But it’s not just about you.
Your friends, family and kids will love you for the fact that you’re always there for them. Your peers at work trust and look up to you. Everyone around you can count on you to get it done. They can rely on you to be there when they NEED you the most.
The Productivity Blueprint is going to give you the keys to UNLOCK your full potential and to become the person who always gets their sh*t done – and is someone that others can count on, and aspire to be like.
On top of that, you will also…
- Have everything together by knowing exactly what needs to be done and having the confidence to do it better, faster and with less margin of error.
- Achieve happiness by aiming for something and being able to actually progress towards it (most people can’t do this).
- Feel focused by “doing the right thing” or “the thing I’m supposed to be doing”.
- Have peace of mind… because everything is taken care of.
- Have clarity from knowing exactly what you need to do.
- Harness the unstoppable force within you to rise up and get anything done – with no hurdles or obstacles in the way.
- Feel GOOD for doing the the right things… over and over and over again.
- Feel perfectly fine for knowing that sometimes it’s OK to procrastinate and that there is a rhythm to doing things productively.
And if you “never have enough time” to do things, this is the secret to getting ALL that time to do all the things your heart desires.
Whether that’s getting home earlier to spend time with the family, getting some exercise in, working on a new side-project… or whatever it may be… this program will show exactly how to get there.
10 Ways The Productivity Blueprint Can Work For You
Why would you want to go through the Productivity Blueprint? Here are just a few reasons…
1 Eliminate procrastination for good. Any guilt, disappointment or negative feelings about procrastination will be GONE – because you will do what you say you will do, and follow through.
2 Get rid of stress. Never worry about work stress or email stress ever again. Whatever the world or your boss throws at you – you can handle it without feeling any form of anxiety.
3 Get rid of overwhelm. Handle anything with ease, and feel like life is just… EASIER.
4 Learn and apply both quick fixes and long-term solutions. There are things that you can do NOW that will get you excited about lasting change. Use these to build up “quick wins”, and then dive into the systems and habits, which is where the real magic happens. Afterwards, you’ll find it impossible to go back to your old “unproductive self”.
5 Let us guide you through it. The complete course is flexible and you can go through it at your own pace – we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.
6 Get over a decade of experience and information condensed into one productivity-packed program. After you’ve gone through it there’s absolutely no need for anymore books, audios or other productivity training. You’re literally getting the best of the best of the best.
7 No special knowledge, program or app is required. We wanted to make the program accessible to anyone who wants to step up their life. You will NOT get overwhelmed or lost or confused about concepts. Everything is laid out in pristine/ADD-level detail, so you know exactly what to learn and where to go next.
8 Everyone around you will start to notice that you’re becoming more successful and more productive. They won’t know what it is at first – get ready for the inevitable questions of “what supplements are you taking?” or “have you been doing something different recently?”. It feels really good when other people admire what you’re able to do, and want to be just like you.
9 Get the peace of mind that you deserve. The kind that only comes with achieving your goals and WINNING all the time.
10 If you implement all of this, you’ll get AT LEAST an extra hour every day to do anything you want. Whether that’s extra sleep, time with the family and kids, some work on your side-projects, or a whole day of indulgence watching your favorite TV series – get ready to feel excited about this again.
The 4 Modules: What You’ll Specifically Learn in the Productivity Blueprint
At the core of the Productivity Blueprint are the 4 modules that address the common pitfalls we all face today in our journey to becoming productive and successful.
There are over 60+ high-definition videos spread across the 4 modules. If that seems like a lot – don’t worry, they’re concise and hone in on exactly what you need to know. The modules are:
Module 1: Procrastination
Procrastination is a very common problem in the modern world. We have problems getting things started. We have problems FINISHING the things that we do start. And we frequently feel “stuck” with something that we really don’t want to be working on.
The Procrastination Module of the Productivity Blueprint is packed with quick tips and hacks that will help you get over that initial procrastination hump – and then will also show you how to go on and eliminate procrastination from your very being… FOREVER.
- How to instantly generate motivation with this ONE technique to get started on whatever you want to get done.
- Why procrastination is the result of natural, human evolution… and how you can evolve beyond it.
- You’ll understand why you lose motivation and what you can do about it.
- Our time-tested 6 procrastination techniques that you can use right now to overcome your procrastination.
- How to take a big, overwhelming projects and turn them into something you can easily manage and take action on.
You see, one of the reasons we all want to beat procrastination is the peace of mind that we get when we do. The peace of mind that comes from knowing that anytime you come across something that may be a little boring, mundane or tedious – you can handle it easily. To get this peace of mind, you’ll want to know:
- How to use an insanely effective visualization technique that stops procrastination in its tracks before it kicks in.
- How to beat procrastination with our 5-minute technique that’s so simple that even your grandmother can do it.
- Our 5-step process to propel yourself to take action whenever you don’t feel motivated.
- How to make it easy and painless to follow-through on whatever you want to do with this one habit.
- Why forcing yourself to fight procrastination is a bad idea and what to do instead.
- How to generate intrinsic motivation on the spot to get things done no matter where you are or how you feel.
- How to overcome the 4 challenges of starting projects AND finishing projects (say goodbye to half-done projects forever).
You also can’t deny that there is something of a sense of pride and that winning feeling when you know you’ve done the right thing – that you can handle whatever the world throws your way. And beating procrastination is how you do that. You’ll also learn:
- How to stop dabbling and fiddling with the things you need to do.
- How to not lose track of important appointments, emails and notes.
- How to stay on top of everything that’s coming your way.
- How to delegate the stuff you dread and hate doing with our recommended techniques and resources.
- We also reveal the technique that is THE mental shortcut for everything you need to know about procrastination (no one knows about this technique outside our trusted inner circle of highly successful people).
- How to prioritize your to do list with a technique that has been used by US Presidents in the 19th and 20th century.
- How to identify the not so important things so you can focus on what’s actually important to get ahead.
- Our permanent and systematic solution to get rid of last-minute annoyances in your life FOREVER.
- How to completely ELIMINATE procrastination from your behavior.
- How we beat procrastination and how that has allowed us to become high-achievers.
Module 2: Focus and Self-Discipline
Another common problem in today’s world is the loss of our natural ability to focus – to allocate time and effort to something and to get it done without being distracted. The Focus and Self-Discipline module of the Productivity Blueprint will show you how to get that focus back – and then how to go beyond it to a level of concentration and discipline that even a Zen Master will be jealous of.
- What you need to know in order to get laser-like focus.
- How to find clarity and a vision that will help you get to your goals faster than ever before.
- How to remove that “inner voice” and conflict inside your head so you get precision focus.
- Why we don’t achieve our goals and get things done even when we have the willpower to do it.
- How to tweak your work environment for more creativity.
- How to get rid of the unknowingly little things that are holding you back from getting focused and disciplined.
- The hidden ways the world is derailing you from staying on track.
- How to get rid of outside distractions in your workplace.
- How to use this one breathing exercise to get clarity and focused in under 5 minutes.
- The step-by-step blueprint to becoming self-disciplined.
Sometimes though, focus itself is not enough. There’s the other side to focus, which is self-discipline. This is about being able to stick to your guns and follow-through both on what you say and what you plan to do.
That’s why you will also learn:
- Why you shouldn’t multitask to get things done and do this instead.
- How to get radio silence to focus and concentrate no matter where you work.
- How to wake up early and be done for the day by lunchtime.
- How to become self-disciplined like a Shaolin monk.
- The one question you must ask yourself to stay focused.
- How to act and do the right thing despite feeling conflicted during stressful times.
- How to get things done in 3 hours that most people don’t even get done in a day.
- How to get blocks of uninterrupted time to work on your biggest opportunities.
- How to use an analog tool to stay focused every day.
- 6 fool-proof hacks to instantly re-energize yourself.
- How to exercise self-discipline in each and every area of your life.
- How to achieve mastery and become someone who has the reputation of being self-disciplined.
Module 3: Distractions and Interruptions
The Distractions and Interruptions Module of the Productivity Blueprint is about the flipside of focus. Because sometimes despite all our good intentions to really work on something, sh*t happens. Things come up. We deal with another fire just as another breaks out. We start on one thing… and then half the day flies by.
If you’re constantly putting out fires and getting interrupted it’s virtually impossible to get ahead.
We’re going to show you:
- How to prevent people from interrupting you.
- Tactics and scripts to deal with people who constantly interrupt you without them realizing it.
- What to EXACTLY say to people who are interrupting you without hurting their feelings.
- Why you need a pro-active schedule instead of a reactive schedule.
- How to not get distracted by email (even if you need be on email 24/7).
- How to stop phone calls, text messages and instant messages from interrupting you.
- One counter-intuitive technique that will let people know not to interrupt you that works every time.
- How to handle unexpected emergencies that throw off your schedule and what you planned to do.
- One simple tweak to your schedule that will prevent distractions and interruptions from happening.
And then we have the distractions that are self-induced. These are the worst, because they originate from within ourselves – and we can’t hold anyone else responsible for them!
To help hone your mind, you’ll also learn:
- How to stop chasing the shiny new objects and get real work done.
- 3 techniques to handle being scatter-brained.
- How to avoid the dreaded “where did my day go?”.
- One mental shift you need to make to prevent email from overwhelming you.
- How to prevent things from creeping up on you at the last minute and overwhelming you.
- How to handle a backlog of thousands of things to do.
- How to say “no” to people without feeling any anxiety about it.
- 3 mindsets that will make it extremely simple to ignore “time wasters”.
- How we handle distractions and interruptions.
Module 4: Email Productivity
Most tips, techniques and systems for managing email don’t work when you have to deal with hundreds of emails. How exactly do you stay on top of all the information that’s coming in? How exactly do you sort out the tasks from the data from the photos of cats doing funny things?
The Email Productivity Module of the Productivity Blueprint will show you how to eliminate 90% of your emails and manage it all in less than 30 minutes a day.
You’re going to learn:
- The best way to handle the 4 types of email in an efficient way.
- How to process incoming emails with the Asian Efficiency system.
- How to future-proof your email setup from getting out of control.
- 3 techniques you can implement today to get fewer emails landing in your inbox.
- The time-tested folder hierarchy for managing your email.
- How to separately deal with personal and work email without getting overwhelmed and confused.
- How to automatically route emails into the right folders for a clutter-free inbox.
- One mind-shift that will eliminate anxiety when you’re facing hundreds of unread emails.
- The 2 fool-proof methods to go through hundreds of unread emails without disrupting your flow.
- How to avoid playing “catch up” on email once and for all.
- The Boomerang Theory to receive fewer emails for the rest of your life.
- How to write effective subject lines to save time for you and everyone that get your emails.
You’re also going to learn:
- How to eliminate 90% of the emails in your company and team.
- 1 simple technique to writing condensed emails that convey more information in fewer words and sentences.
- Word for word one-liners that will prevent people from sending you more unnecessary emails.
- Best practices for email communication in a team environment to save time and prevent miscommunication.
- 6 essential habits for managing your email in less than 30 minutes a day.
- Why you should NEVER use your email inbox as your todo list.
- How to get to inbox zero every single time you clear your emails.
- How to avoid the most common mistake people make when it comes to sending emails.
- The tools and platforms we use to replace email for communication.
- The Inbox Guardian methodology for preventing spam and unnecessary emails landing in your inbox.
- The Inbox Warrior methodology for tackling email as they come in by the truckload.
- The best (and worst times) to check email for optimal productivity.
- How we manage email on a day-to-day basis.
The Productivity Blueprint IS for you if…
- You’ve tried the “conventional tips” on improving your productivity and they haven’t worked.
- You’re ready to LIVE productively rather than just KNOW about productivity.
- You’ve gotten as far as you can on your own, but you know “what got you here won’t get you there” – and you’re open to getting an extra push to cross the bridge to success.
- You’re willing to invest a few afternoons on becoming the best and most productive version of yourself.
- You’re focused on the long term – and you understand there is a commitment from you to do the exercises in this course, but that you can make HUGE gains by acting smarter and working more effectively.
- You’re ready to join the world of high-performing individuals – and are ready for all the benefits that come along with it.
This material really can change your life and get you on the fast track to success… but only for those who are willing to invest their time, money and a couple of afternoons to get ahead of everyone else.
Now you might be wondering what the cost is. Before we get to that, let’s figure this out first…
Asian Efficiency – Productivity Blueprint Contains: Videos, PDF´s